Neil Critchley has been sacked by Queens Park Rangers after simply over two months on the job.
Critchley was appointed on December 11 following Michael Beale’s departure to Rangers however oversaw only one win in 12 video games in cost.
QPR had been booed at residence on Tuesday after dropping 3-0 to Sunderland which left them seventeenth within the Championship, 10 factors above the relegation zone.
And a 3-1 defeat at Middlesbrough on Saturday afternoon proved to be the ultimate straw for the previous Blackpool supervisor.
QPR topped the desk once they beat Wigan on October 22, but it surely was their final residence win, with just one victory of their final 17 video games.
In an announcement launched by the west London membership, CEO Lee Hoos mentioned: “This can be very disappointing to should make such a call so early in Neil’s tenure with the membership.
Nevertheless, after watching the workforce go from play-off contenders to at least one embroiled in a relegation battle, the board felt they needed to act.
QPR’s eight managers in a decade
- Harry Redknapp – November 2012 to February 2015
- Chris Ramsey – February 2015 to November 2015
- Jimmy Floyd-Hasselbaink – December 2015 to November 2016
- Ian Holloway – November 2016 to Might 2018
- Steve McClaren – Might 2018 to April 2019
- Mark Warburton – Might 2019 to June 2022
- Michael Beale – June 2022 to November 2022
- Neil Critchley – December 2022 to February 2023
“There isn’t a doubt that Neil inherited a troublesome scenario when he joined us and we wish to spotlight his very good work ethic and professionalism all through our relationship.
“He is a incredible man and we’ve got little doubt he’ll succeed elsewhere, simply as he was at Blackpool.”
Director of Soccer Les Ferdinand added: “Sadly issues did not work out the best way we’d have preferred.
QPR’s subsequent 5 matches
- Blackburn (H) – Saturday February 25, 3pm
- Rotherham (A) – Saturday March 4, 3 p.m.
- Watford (H) – Saturday March 11, 3 p.m.
- Blackpool (A) – Tuesday 14 March, 7.45pm
- Birmingham (H) – Tuesday, March 18, 3 p.m.
“As we enter a vital stage of the season, we perceive the necessity for a fast appointment.
Stability is vital to the success of a soccer membership and this season has introduced challenges which have denied us that stability.
“For us to maneuver ahead, all of us have to be taught from what occurred and stick collectively.”
Critchley’s assistants Mike Garrity and Iain Brunskill have additionally left Loftus Street.
#Neil #Critchley #sacked #QPR #months #working #membership #backside #Championship #Soccer #Information